Loctite 222 - Low Strength Screwlock Controlled Torque Threadlocker 10ml
LOCTITE 222 is a low-strength threadlocker that allows the adjustment of screws including countersunk head screws and set screws. Good on low-strength metals which could fracture during disassembly, e.g. aluminium or brass. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces. t is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids. Threadlocking Adhesive - low strength. Easy disassembly. Suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
- Ideal for low-strength threadlocking of adjusting screws, countersunk head screws and set screws
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Especially suited to small thread sizes
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123002
Website secured by Starfield EV SSL
- Colour: Purple
- Max. thread size: Up to M36
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Breakaway torque: 6 Nm
- Approvals: P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123002
- Fixture time steel: 15 min.
- Fixture time brass: 8 min.
- Fixture time stainless steel: 360 min.
- Thixotropy: Yes
Write Your Own Review
Order by 3.30pm (Mon-Fri) for the following delivery
|Service||Weight||Delivery Times (Mon-Fri)||Approx. Price||1st Class|
|up to 2kg|
up to 2kg
|1-2 working days|
2-3 working days
|Express||up to 5kg|
|1 working day||£8.00|
|(Subject to VAT)|
Express service to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Channel Islands 2 days
Free delivery on orders over £100.00
(UK Mainland Only)
Saturday Delivery Available (Please Contact Us for details)