Loctite 55 - Pipe Sealing Cord 160m
LOCTITE 55 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal and plastic pipes and fittings. It needs no cure time and results in an immediate, full pressure seal. The ideal choice for a quick, easy and reliable seal. The product has approval for gas and potable water and is certified to NSF/ANSI, Standard 61. Thread Sealing Cord - immediate full pressure sealing. Allows reliable re-adjustments.
- General purpose, threaded pipe and fitting sealant
- Non-curing, immediate, full-pressure seal
- For a quick, easy and reliable seal
- WRAS listed, meets BS 6920 for potable water: 0808533
- DVGW/KTW approval for gas and potable water
- Tested in accordance with EN 751-2 Class ARp and DIN 30660
- Certified to NSF/ANSI, Standard 61
Website secured by Starfield EV SSL
- Colour: White
- Max. thread size: R4''
- Service temperature range: -55 to +130°C
- Breakaway torque: n.a.
- Approvals: DVGW, KTW, NSF
- Disassembly strength: n.a.
- Thixotropy: No
Write Your Own Review
Order by 3.30pm (Mon-Fri) for the following delivery
|Service||Weight||Delivery Times (Mon-Fri)||Approx. Price||1st Class|
|up to 2kg|
up to 2kg
|1-2 working days|
2-3 working days
|Express||up to 5kg|
|1 working day||£8.00|
|(Subject to VAT)|
Express service to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Channel Islands 2 days
Free delivery on orders over £100.00
(UK Mainland Only)
Saturday Delivery Available (Please Contact Us for details)