Website secured by Starfield EV SSL
4309BB TVH FAG Double Row Deep Groove Ball Bearing 45x100x36mm
Inner Diameter - 45mm // Outer Diameter - 100mm // Width -36mm
4309BTVH FAG Double Row Deep Groove Ball Bearing 45x100x36mm Double Deep Groove Metric Ball Bearing Double row deep groove ball bearings correspond in design to single row deep groove ball bearings. They have deep uninterrupted raceways and high conformity between the balls and raceways. They are able to carry axial loads acting in both directions in addition to radial loads. The double row arrangement means they are suitable for bearing arrangements where the load carrying capacity of a single row bearing (in the 62 and 63 series) are inadequate. Double row deep groove ball bearings have the same bore diameter and outside but are slightly wider than single rows, as a result they have considerably higher load carrying capacity. Size 45mm x 100mm x 36mm
- Sizes - d=45mm D=100mm B=36mm
- A - Deviating or modified internal design with the same boundary dimensions, double row deep groove ball bearing without filling slots
- TN9 - Injection moulded cage of glass fibre reinforced polymide, rolling element centred.
- Double row deep groove ball bearings are very sensitive to misalignment, heavier carrying loads than single row and offers high speeds both radial and axial.
- Single row deep groove ball bearings are the most popular and widely used bearing today and are used in everything from Gearboxes, Electric Motors, Textile machines, Hand tools to skateboards.
Size (mm) 45x100x36
Write Your Own Review
Order by 3.30pm (Mon-Fri) for the following delivery
|Service||Weight||Delivery Times (Mon-Fri)||Approx. Price||1st Class|
|up to 2kg|
up to 2kg
|1-2 working days|
2-3 working days
|Express||up to 5kg|
|1 working day||£8.00|
|(Subject to VAT)|
Express service to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Channel Islands 2 days
Free delivery on orders over £100.00
(UK Mainland Only)
Saturday Delivery Available (Please Contact Us for details)