N220ECP/C3 SKF Cylindrical Roller Bearing 100x180x34mm
N220ECP/C3 SKF Cylindrical Roller Bearing 100x180x34mm The rollers in a single row cylindrical roller bearing are always guided between the integral 'open' flanges on one of the rings. These 'open' flanges combined with the specially designed and surface finished roller ends, provide improved lubrication, reduced friction and consequently lower operating temperature. The ring with the integral flanges together with the cylindrical roller and cage assembly can be separated from the other ring. This results in easy mounting and dismounting, particularly where the load conditions are such that interference fits are required for both rings. SKF single row cylindrical roller bearings can accommodate heavy radial loads and high speeds. Size 100mm x 180mm x 34mm.
- Sizes - d=100mm, D=180mm, B=34mm
- EC - Optimized internal design incorporating more and/or larger rollers and with modified roller end/flange contact.
- P - Injection moulded cage of glass fibre reinforced polyamide 6.6, roller centred.
- C3 - Bearing internal clearance greater than normal.
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings can be used in a wide of industries such as lifting equipment, agricultural, pumps, air conditioning units, fans and general engineering applications
Website secured by Starfield EV SSL
N DesignThe inner ring of an N design bearing had two integral flanges while the outer ring has no flanges. Axial displacement of the shaft with respect to the housing can be accommodated in both directions.
Write Your Own Review
Order by 3.30pm (Mon-Fri) for the following delivery
|Service||Weight||Delivery Times (Mon-Fri)||Approx. Price||1st Class|
|up to 2kg|
up to 2kg
|1-2 working days|
2-3 working days
|Express||up to 5kg|
|1 working day||£8.00|
|(Subject to VAT)|
Express service to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Channel Islands 2 days
Free delivery on orders over £100.00
(UK Mainland Only)
Saturday Delivery Available (Please Contact Us for details)